Запрошуємо, Гість
Ім'я користувача: Пароль: Запам’ятати мене
Обговорення тем, що стосуються змагань, суддівських семінарів та майстер-класів зі змішаних єдиноборств ММА: анонси, результати, правила, враження і т.д.

ТЕМА: PHILADELPHIA (AP) — DeSean Jackson zipped across

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — DeSean Jackson zipped across 1 місяць 5 днів тому #1588

• chenyan94
  • chenyan94 аватар
  • Оффлайн
  • Частий гість
  • Дописи: 104
  • Репутація: -6
the field Black Jay Ajayi Jerseys , caught Carson Wentz’s perfectly thrown pass in stride and kept going.Then he did it again. And again.Jackson is back in Philadelphia five years after former Eagles coach Chip Kelly released the three-time Pro Bowl pick following his best season.He is 32 now, but he hasn’t lost a step.Jackson and Wentz were in sync throughout practice Monday, the team’s fourth time on the field in training camp.“Every day, it grows,” Wentz said about their chemistry. “Whether it’s on the field and you can actually see it with live reps or after practice, off the side in between reps and team drills, we’re talking, watching film. Chemistry grows in a million different ways Jay Ajayi Jerseys 2019 , so to get those opportunities on the field, you see it and it’s exciting.”Wentz misfired a couple of times to Jackson on Saturday, so they spent time after practice working out the kinks. It was evident they’re on the same page.“You gotta get the reps in, man,” Jackson said. “You can’t shortcut the reps. Getting the reps in and then going in the film room and just kinda watching and seeing how you can connect.”Jackson gives the Eagles a deep threat to complement a strong receiving corps that includes Alshon Jeffrey, Nelson Agholor, Mack Hollins and rookie J.J. Arcega-Whiteside. Tight ends Zach Ertz and Dallas Goedert might be the best 1-2 duo at their position.Whoever is on the field with Jackson will benefit from his presence.“We haven’t had a player like him since he left,” said Ertz Black Fletcher Cox Jerseys , who played with Jackson in 2013 when he had 82 catches for 1,332 yards and nine touchdowns. “There’s no route he can’t run, no play you don’t want to get him involved in. Defenses just have to know where he is every play or it’s going to be a 70-yard touchdown. He just makes everyone else’s job so much easier. I couldn’t be more thrilled to have him back.”Jackson was selected by Philadelphia in the second round of the 2008 draft and played in the NFC championship game his rookie season. He caught passes from Donovan McNabb, Michael Vick and Nick Foles during his first stint in Philadelphia. He is excited to play with Wentz and they’ve spent time together off the field.“He knows when I’m going to break or when he’s dropping back, I know where the ball is going to be,” Jackson said. “And we spent a lot of time back in the spring just trying to get together, connect and just working out, just bonding off the field. That’s important as well Fletcher Cox Jerseys 2019 , too. We spend so much time here, but as long as you can get off the field sometimes and not have the playbook involved, just having conversations about life and in general just to try to build.”Jackson averaged 59 catches for 1,020 yards and five touchdowns in six seasons with the Eagles. He had two 1,000-yard seasons in three years in Washington and spent the past two seasons with the Buccaneers. He had 41 catches for 774 yards and four TDs last season, averaging an NFL-best 18.9 yards per reception.“The deep ball threat that he is, he just takes pressure off the other guys and opens up a lot of things underneath,” Wentz said. “He threatens defenders in a different way. He can do things underneath. He can do things after the catch.”NOTES: Hollins left practice with a lower-body injury. “We’re just being cautious with it Black Carson Wentz Jerseys , so we kept him out,” coach Doug Pederson said. “He did some stuff individually. We’re going to continue to monitor it day by day.” … CB Cre’Von LeBlanc’s foot injury is week to week, Pederson said. Eagles cornerback Sidney Jones has had one of the more disappointing careers of recent NFL draft picks. Coming out of Washington, he was viewed as a possible Top 10 pick in the 2017 NFL draft — until he ruptured his Achilles tendon at his Pro Day. The Eagles ended up selecting him with the 43rd overall pick, but he played in just one game as a rookie and nine in his second season because of a hamstring injury.Heading into his third season, Jones is doing everything in his power to get healthy and stay healthy.鈥淚t鈥檚 my No. 1 focus this offseason 鈥?getting right,鈥?Jones told Philly.com. 鈥淪how everybody what I can do. Facing adversity . . . it鈥檚 about moving forward. That鈥檚 the task at hand.鈥滼ones does not want to be known as just, “that guy whose career was derailed by injuries.”鈥淚t鈥檚 not going to define me. It鈥檚 not going to be who I am. It鈥檚 not going to stop me Carson Wentz Jerseys 2019 ,鈥?Jones said. 鈥淪o moving forward, taking everything that happened and just keeping it on the back burner, knowing what I鈥檝e been through, knowing how rough it was and 鈥?having that fire and that passion to come back and be the best version of me.鈥滱t only 22 years old, Jones still has plenty of time to turn his career around. The Eagles would love to see him do what he hasn’t done so far as a pro: Get healthy and stay healthy.
Адміністратор заборонив доступ на запис.
Час відкриття сторінки: 0.048 секунд
Працює на Форум